Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SEEING BLUE!!!!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!





45 comments:

Donna said...

What awesome pictures! They took my breath away, your little boy baby is so perfect!

Beth said...

Love that boy!!!!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!! Grow, baby boy H, GROW!!!!

Karey said...

Yay!!!! So exciting!! He's beautiful :)

Grace in my Heart said...

Yay! Boys are so fun! :)

Second Chances said...

Ahh! I told u I am always wrong on gender! Congrats!!! Let's hear it for the boys!

jkamleiter said...

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! Love him already! So excited!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Oh my gosh!! Hooray for boys!! Congratulations!!

Brit said...

:) :) :) :) So you are moving next door right? Because I have LOTS of friends for him :) :)

JoAnna Wahlund said...

So sweet! Congrats on your son!

Krissy said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations Jenny and Doug! A SON!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats!

Rebecca said...

Yay!!! Congrats on Baby Boy H! Grow baby boy grow!!!!

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

Woo-hoo!! Congrats, Jenny!!! Baby boys are so much fun!! :)

Emily said...

Yay for boys!

Chasing said...

Yay! Beautiful boy!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Boy???? Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catholic Mutt said...

Awesome! Congratulations!!!

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

Yay!!! Congrats, Mama. So, so exciting. You're almost half way there. Yippee.

Amazing Life said...

Boys are so much fun and he is already melting hearts!
God has created him so perfect :))

Amazing Life said...

Boys are so much fun and he is already melting hearts!
God has created him so perfect :))

Irene Roe said...

Yay! Boys are the best! Girls are the best too, but boys are the BEST! Congratulations :)

BeckyT said...

Awwwww, Congratulations on your little boy, I am a new follower but wanted to pop by and a leave a comment. As a mum to 3 boys myself, I know how precious and how much fun, excitement and allround joy this little boy will bring in the future. Congratulations.x

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!!!! <3 little boys!!!!!

JellyBelly said...

I had a feeling! Congrats!!

one joyful day said...

Sweet baby boy!! Congrats y'all!! :)

Jenni said...

Yay! How exciting! I am so happy for you and Doug!

Molly M. said...

Huzzah! So excited for your little boy! :)

St. Rita's Roses said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for missing your annoucement!! YAY!!! God Bless, boys are the best- they love mama!!!

mrsblondies said...

That's awesome. I don't trust the announcement until they come out after our experience, but I know that your baby will be wonderful either way.

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Oh boy, it is EVER! :) :) So happy for you! :)

Mr. and Mrs. said...

Ahh, praying continued health as he grows.

Blessed said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful baby boy!!! How wonderful!!! Congrats!

Brenda said...

Awww, that's great! Congratulatioins. Warning though, they are loud and messy:)

Made For Another World said...

Congratulations!! Beautiful pics!

LifeHopes said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is such exciting news!!!!

Shannon said...

oh wow!!! congrats!

Sarah said...

Yay, another boy!!! Aren't getting the ultrasound pics awesome?

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

I simply could not be more HAPPY for you! Thank you Jesus!

Justine said...

Ah! So fun!!! I could have sworn I followed your blog, and just thought you hadn't updated in awhile. When I saw you updated for Hebrews, I thought I'd pop over and see what was up, and I re-followed your blog so hopefully your updates will show up in my reader now! :)

Congrats on the little man!!! So exciting! :) I bet he'll have a great name, too!! ;)

Ania said...

Nope, no denying that! ;)
Congrats again on your son!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Congrats on a boy!!!

Little JoAnn said...

Name him Joe! It's the year of St. Joseph!