Friday, August 26, 2011

I need to remember...

On the bad days and even the good days, I need to remember:


It is true and I often forget this simple fact.  

Side note:  This especially applies today, as I'm still pretty distraught that Jeff, one of my all-time favorite players, got evicted from the Big Brother house.  So sad.  I must keep the faith.  Because ... It will be ok.  It will be ok.  It will be ok.  :)

7 comments:

JellyBelly said...

What a great quote!

Catholic Mutt said...

I like this quote a lot!

Beth said...

I am very upset about Jeff.

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Love it!

Faith makes things possible said...

LOVE that quote! Thanks for sharing!!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Beautiful quote.

Rebecca Frech said...

Great quote! I have a similar one that I like a lot. "It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end."

Hope today goes a little better for you.