Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Six of Us

Who would have thought...

Three gals with a compound of fertility issues...

All pregnant at the same time...

Together in the same place...

I love this picture of the SIX of us!!

Praise the Lord!!

Me, Beth and Marie!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Don't ya'll look beautiful!

Donna said...

So, so awesome!

Sew said...

Love it! :)

Molly M. said...

Love this! You three look beautiful!

Beth said...

Woohooooooo!!!!

alliemich said...

What a great pic of faithfulness and trust!!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

This puts a HUGE smile on my face! YAY!!! :-)

Sarah said...

This is so awesome!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

I love all six of you!!! This picture makes me so happy.

Anonymous said...

Super jealous of the meet up but I'll forgive you because you all look so darn cute!

Ania said...

I heart meeting bloggers! Glad you all could rendezvous.