So sweet - you look so happy! Love that blanket!!
What a sweet picture of the two of you! :)
I second Rebecca - you look so happy. What a beautiful picture of the two of you!
It is just like heaven! Love your pic!!!
Happiness is...
Love this. Soak up every minute. And btw, love your hair. My hair is.so.ugly. post-partum. You glow.
Perfection.
Love this pic!! Frame it!!
Beautiful!!!!
You, sweetie, are glowing!! :) I LOVE this!!!
Love!
I can tell-you're glowing! You should frame this.
You clean up nice.
Oh my heart, what a fantastic photo! You were both created for this!
I'm in love with the retro blanket!!!!
Love, love!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
So sweet - you look so happy! Love that blanket!!
What a sweet picture of the two of you! :)
I second Rebecca - you look so happy. What a beautiful picture of the two of you!
It is just like heaven! Love your pic!!!
Happiness is...
Love this. Soak up every minute. And btw, love your hair. My hair is.so.ugly. post-partum. You glow.
Perfection.
Love this pic!! Frame it!!
Beautiful!!!!
You, sweetie, are glowing!! :) I LOVE this!!!
Love!
I can tell-you're glowing! You should frame this.
You clean up nice.
Oh my heart, what a fantastic photo! You were both created for this!
I'm in love with the retro blanket!!!!
Love, love!
Post a Comment