I know. I didn't buy it, but seriously, when I saw it on TV I was super intrigued, because itchy ears and ear wax are a pet peeve of mine and I thought it looked cool!!!!
However, I read a review that said the problem was the suction was not good and therefore, didn't really work. But wow - Doug is a good sport for trying and I think that is cool that you bought it for him. I think we think alike in that regard!!!
5 comments:
I know. I didn't buy it, but seriously, when I saw it on TV I was super intrigued, because itchy ears and ear wax are a pet peeve of mine and I thought it looked cool!!!!
However, I read a review that said the problem was the suction was not good and therefore, didn't really work. But wow - Doug is a good sport for trying and I think that is cool that you bought it for him. I think we think alike in that regard!!!
Hilarious!! :)
I sooooo wanted this!! SO funny that he is using it! Glad to know it doesnt work- Sorry you spent the $$$!
Luckily, it was 75% off!!
He is the best sport I know!!
Post a Comment