Here is a picture of me wearing green last year. It was around April and when I was feeling my heaviest. It was also right after the tragic hair cut.
That green shirt was way too big for me this year. My hair is doing a heck of a lot better too! Here is a picture from this morning. :)
Much much better all around in 2011!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
13 comments:
Jenny, you look great! And I love your haircut right now. I've been thinking of going back to a shorter cut. Love it! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!
You look hot in green!
Love that the iphone is in BOTH pictures. Hair styles come and go, but Jenny's love affair with the phone never ends.
You look awesome!!
You look fantastic!! :) And too funny about the iphone! :)
Happy St. Patrick's!
Looking great!
You look fabulous!
You are beautiful! :)
YOURE SO ADORABLE!!!! Love you girl!!!
I love it when everyone "celebrates together" too ;) totally get it.
That first picture is at JP's birthday party!
You should have seen all the green today at the parade.
and you look mah-velous!
Hey Hot lady!!..........
(reference to Night at the Roxberry there)
(not that I watched that stupid move.......:)
You are a green-clad knockout! Life is good! And, I love the fact that everyone is celebrating a saint's feast day, too! Ha ha ha, we Catholics are so sneaky!
I totally agree! :)
look how stinking cute you are! I missed this post the first time around! Love the hair!
Post a Comment