He is Risen!!!
I am SO glad that Lent has ended and Easter has finally arrived!! It might be a gloomy, rainy, cold Indiana day, but it is glorious!! Doug and I went to the 6:30am Mass (we are early risers) and it was so nice to see everyone up and smiling! There was a wonderful feeling in the air and I loved every minute of it! We are an Easter people and Alleluia is our song!
As for Lent, I've had better. For some reason, it was very 'hard' to get into Lent this year. I usually LOVE Lent. I love the challenge of it and the commitment to prayer that I usually have. I just did not have that focus this year. It was hard to follow my Lenten promises. I felt called to do other things and my prayer was focused in other areas. So, today, I am relieved that Lent has ended and the Easter season has arrived! Whoo hooo!
One Lenten commitment that I did keep was praying for my prayer buddy! I had the pleasure of praying for J, from Life from Inside the Wheelbarrow. I've been a long time reader, so it was a nice opportunity to deepen my prayer life by praying for J and her family! Happy Easter J! I hope you could feel my prayers!
And... for some added Easter cuteness.... Happy Easter from our little bunny!
5 comments:
J, you are amazing and I am so very grateful for your prayers and kind words! I most certainly could feel them or I don't think I would have continued to feed my child in the night some days, lol!
Could your dog be any cuter?! Happy Easter!
She is the cutest!! I love the bunny ears!
Oh my gosh, Jenny! That's the cutest puppy picture ever! You should submit that somewhere. Too cute. Happy Easter!!!
Awwwww, he is SO SO SO cute!
Wait?!?! there's a 6:30 AM? Huh? Who'da thunk it? ;)
Love the ears!!! :)
Post a Comment