2. I'm still breaking down crying all the time. I can start crying at a drop of a hat. I hear a song - cry. I think of having a baby - cry. I think of not having a baby - cry. Mainly I just tear up and then pull it together. If I get to work without crying in the car, it's a good day. I don't know what's up with this, but this is a little nuts!
3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas cards! I love getting them and sending them out! When I was single, I always handmade my cards I sent out. After all, I didn't want to stick a picture of myself on a card. That would have looked a little silly. I always looked forward to getting married and doing a fun picture Christmas card. NOW... I LOVE that I can do picture cards! LOVE! It makes me so happy! And I love getting the cards and seeing all the pictures and how all the kids grow up. Seriously, makes me smile from ear to ear!
4. We are doing less decorating this Christmas. It feels like I'm finally feeling better and finally have the house semi-cleaned and back together and now it's time to decorate. It felt overwhelming for some reason. Plus, we do have that playful puppy. I had visions of her eating all the decorations. NOPE! Cannot not happen. We decided to do a small tree, instead of our normal huge one. It turned out great. It was a whopping $17 to buy and decorate! It's also behind a little gate and is so far puppy safe. We decorated the mantle and a few other things around the house, plus put two little trees outside. It's all nice and simple! Love it! (Granted... this simple look, still required getting 5 tubs out of the attic... but baby steps, right?!)
| Daisy wanting to eat the tree. |
5. I love Hebrews and JellyBelly.
6. I am joining a Catholic book club! Yay! I'm so excited to meet some new fun Catholic ladies, drink some wine (or watch others drink wine since I haven't had anything to drink since my surgery last year), and have a little fun. I think it will be a good time.
7. I was warned my first cycle after surgery would be hard and emotional. It has been. Physically, it was hard and mentally, it's been exhausting. I feel SO MUCH PRESSURE to have this work! I want it to work SO BAD and NOW! I don't even know what really went on this cycle. I was charting and everything was all over the place. I must remember it's THE FIRST CYCLE! We are starting over! It's ok to be hopeful! But man, I am so afraid of hope! I have it... I believe we will conceive, but at the same time I prepare myself that it will not be this cycle. But then, I'm hopeful it will be THIS FIRST cycle. It's a vicious cycle that I go through hour after hour each day. Hmmmm.... maybe that is why I'm crying and feeling crazy all the time! :) AHHH! Let the 2WW go fast!! I am not patient at all!
8. Just one more... I received TWO Liebster Blog Award from JellyBelly and Always Giving Thanks! Thank you for your nomination!
The Liebster Award spotlights up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. In return for the award, the recipient bestows the award on five of their favorite bloggers.
Thanks ladies. I'm not sure if everyone has already been awarded one... but I will give it a go anyway.
My nominees are:
4. Chasing Joy
Upon receipt of the Liebster Blog Award, there are a few very simple rules: (BUT NO PRESSURE!)
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

10 comments:
I <3 you too!!! :)
One of my co-workers has a golden retriever, too. She has pics all over her office - it makes me smile. Puppies are SO cute. Thanks for sharing with us. It truly makes my day. :)
Thank you for the award! I love your little tree :) And I love how Daisy wants to eat it! She's sooo cute. I sooo wish I wasn't allergic :(
I too remember the pressure I felt my first cycle after surgery. Just remember it can take a while, so be easy on yourself. Hey, I say have a little vino!
I love you too!!!! (Maybe we can get Hebrews to change her name so we'd all be tr same!)
I've been an emotional mess too. My mood swings are so crazy and I find myself crying at everything I see on TV. I can imagine that when I get my tree decorations out that I am going to lose it!
One month post-op is so great! I'm not 100%, but at least I'm not exhausted by everything!
Just breathe. Everything will fall into place! It will:)
That is such a cute tree! :)
I believe that some people have a very difficult time shaking the anesthesia from their systems-it might be contributing to the crying...it took me a full week to feel better from having my wisdom teeth out!
I am excited for you and your new beginnings. But I also understand the pressure. I didn't like telling people what days we were having IUI's because then they were counting the days along with me!
Have a blessed Christmas!
Thank you so much for the award, Jenny!!
Amen on #3... they stay on my fridge for months!! :-D
And #2... maybe something is going around because the last couple of days I've been an emotional train wreck!?!
I am so glad you said what you did about the 5 bins - Ryan was giving me such a hard time about my two bins and 3 boxes :) haha. Some of the decorations are in Omaha, too...including my outdoor trees ;( boo hoo!
Praying for you! xoxo!
Love the tree!
Its hard NOT to be excited (and emotional) the first month out of the gate.
Congrats on the blog award!!!
Post a Comment