I hadn't started or spotted or had any cramps yesterday...
I dreamt about testing and tossed and turned all night...
I woke up this morning at 5AM, POAS in the dark and then hopped back into bed with Doug...
When we turned on the lights we saw this...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHOOO HOOOO!! WHOOOT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Doug said he knew it all along! I just started crying and screaming! Praise the Lord!! Praise the Lord!!
We went to mass and adoration. We both cried such happy and thankful tears.
I still cannot believe it. I am in total shock. I feel like I am in a crazy dream and it is not really happening.
I will go in for blood work tomorrow to confirm the results. I am so excited and nervous and overjoyed and petrified all at the same time.
I'm scared it is a fluke and I just have leftover HCG in my system... scared about my tubes... worried about my thyroid. Ack! That blood test cannot come fast enough. I'm thinking of camping out at Dr. G's office. I'm sure he has had infertiles do that before, right??
I am just praying and rejoicing!!! After all, no amount of worry will change anything. It is all in God's hands!! Please pray along with me!! I/We need them!!
St. Gerard, pray for us!
St. Rita, pray for us!
St. Anne, pray for us!
St. Gianna, pray for us!
St. Joseph, pray for us!
Our Lady of Joy, pray for us!
St. Elizabeth, pray for us!
Blessed Pier Georgio Frassati, pray for us!
St. Theodore, pray for us!
St. Robert Ballarmine, pray for us!
St. Anthony, pray for us!
All Holy Men and Women, pray for us!
Grow Baby H, Grow!!
"THE LORD HAS DONE GREAT THINGS FOR US, AND WE ARE FILLED WITH JOY!!"
~ Psalm 126:3
P.S. We are keeping this away from face.book and the 'real world' for a little bit. Thanks!

49 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO EXCITED IT'S RIDICULOUS.
:):):)
Oh Jenny, I can't tell you how many times I have checked your blog today to see if you had posted...what amazing news!!!
Can not wait to find out your numbers...could be twins you know! :)
Praising God with you!
Best news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!! OMG!!!! Whooo hooooo!!!!
Congrats
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I am so. incredibly. excited. for you Jenny!!!!!!!!!!
Praise God!!!!
Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooohooooo!!! You said you dreamed of february since it was a connection with your mom :) Praying, praying, praying!!! Was it the apron???
Amazing! Told you it wouldn't be long. ;)
Praise God-He is so faithful!!
I concur with Krissy; I've been checking often to see if you'd blogged! I can't wait till the Doctors confirm the Lord's blessing!
Holy holy holy canolies! Congrats!!!!!! 'So, so, so happy!
Congratulation, such a happy news.
Woooo Hoooo!!! CONGRATS, Jenny! God is GOOD!!!!!!
Wonderful news Jenny!!!!!!!!!!! Told ya you ovulated! So very happy for you!!
I knew it, I knew it! Just like St. Rita's Roses!! I am so stinking happy for you!!!! WHOOOOT-WHOOOOOT!!! Praise God and all the Heavenly Hosts!!!!! Grow, baby, grow!!!!
Soooooo happy for you!!!! Congrats!!!!!
Awesome! Congrats mama! Yay!!!
WOOHOOO!!!!!
Wow! Such awesome news! Thank you Jesus!!!
Oh my goodness!! Such wonderful wonderful news!! How exciting!! :-)
Holy crap! I won't type what I just yelled out loud. Not appropriate. ;)
Congratulations! So happy for you!!!!!!
I hate this line...but, ya' know what... I KNEW IT!
It was all there...your follicles, your hormones, it just was all lining up.
Now, I want you to enjoy every single moment of knowing you are pregnant and I want you to go bananas with joy....
In the meantime let us carry you in prayer and worry for you (maybe you are not a worrier though)....but, my point is: ENJOY, ENJOY and we will be here to see you through each and every day.
GOOD WORK!!!!!
Praise GOD!!!
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so! I knew you'd be preggers this year! And I'm glad it happened early in the year too.
That must have been you on WWF last night telling me to check your blog:) It didn't have your name but some crazy name.
I am totally not surprised you got your BFP!!! I knew you would. Congratulations and let us know as soon as you get in to the doc. Praying hard for you guys.
So what is this about your 1st cycle charting being a bust??????? :) Hee, hee....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so, so, so excited for you!!!!! Grow, baby, Grow!! I love how you included the saints, Praise God and All the Saints for this new life! Prayers coming for you and your family! Love you guys!!
The above comment was from me, I was logged into my other e-mail account. I am so excited for you!!!
ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh! Congrats, mama!
JENNY!!!! I really had a feeling about this for you! I didnt want to say it to get your hopes too hight. It was just so similar to my story when we found out about Hannah-same type of mess with the follicles, same type of symptoms. I am over the moon for you!!!!
And now-to go read your post.
and now I'm crying. :)
Love Love LOVE this baby! (Or BABIES!!!)
PRAYING SO HARD!!!! Can't wait to see what the doc says!!!!!
PRAISE THE LORD! Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! You did it!
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Another book club baby shower!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Grow baby grow!
Congratulations...I will be praying for you!
SCREAM!!!!!! YAY! Praying for your doctor appt/blood test!!
OH MY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Thumbs up!!! This is the best news! So so sososososososososo happy for you and your hubby!
I was telling you my "bust" cycle with aj was the one! :) So beyond thrilled for you. Praying!!!!
WOO-HOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS JENNY & DOUG!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Praise the Lord!! praying for you!
Oh Jenny, I got chills! I'm so happy for you!
Sorry I'm late, congratulations, Jenny!!!!
Many congratulations to you and your husband. I'll be keeping your little one in my prayers! Come on, baby! Keep on growing! :)
I LOVE BUST CYCLES!
Fabulous news! Yay!!!! Congratulations!
Awesome! So excited and happy for you! Praise GOD!!
OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY!!! This was a tough day but this news just makes it all SO wonderful!
I am THRILLED and I'm praying!
Wow! I am still floating on cloud nine for you!!!
Its so wonderful to read this post!!! Love it all!
How did I miss this?!?!?! Oh my goodness!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!! That's fantastic! I haven't been following your blog all that long, but I was really praying that this would be the month! Praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy!
This is where a blogger break gets me!!!! I'm am hyperventilating over here! JENNY!!! You're a MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tears in my eyes! I am so, so, so happy for you! Praise God!!! Thank you, Lord, THANK YOU!!!!
Post a Comment