2. I'm feeling pretty good these days. I had had a lot of pukeyness during that first trimester. It was so welcomed and reassuring. Now, I feel good. I know that is suppose to happen, but it feels so weird to not be gagging at the thought of food. I'm still looking for that rush of energy every pregnancy and baby website has promised me.
3. I bought a Snoo.gle body pillow. It looks, well... odd and it had a big page of instructions. But man, oh man, it is the most comfortable thing EVER!!! I had been sleeping with a regular body pillow I'd had for years. That was not working. I would throw it off in the middle of the night. It would either hit Doug or land where Daisy was sleeping and then everyone would be awake. Not good. This strange looking pillow is marvelous and stays right in bed the whole night. LOVE IT!!!!!!!! And it was on sale - big time! Even better!!
6. Here's an after-gym little bump/baby (and puppy!) pic. Man, my dog is cute!
7. Speaking of dogs... Look how freaking cute this is! Thanks prayer buddy!! You are the best!




12 comments:
14 weeks! Yay! And you, and your baby bump, look great! Keep growing baby :)
I got a snoogle too. It's amazing how much better I've been sleeping with it. I also have the Boppy wedge which I tuck under my belly and the snoogle for a little extra support since I'm feeling all sorts of stretching muscles and ligaments.
We're 20 weeks tomorrow. We have the big ultrasound today! (not finding out) I'll be so glad to see the little one because I don't know what I should be feeling and I don't feel what people say I should be. I think seeing our baby will be such a reassurance.
Hi! I'm new to your blog, but just wanted to say yay! and congrats on your sweet little one! Also, I love the oval mirror and your dog is really cute. We have a golden/lab mix and we love her. Ok, that's all :)
I just couldn't resist! I knew what I was going to get you as soon as I got your name for PB! :) :) :) I expect billions of pictures of Baby H. in that onesie!!!!
14 weeks?!?! How is that possible? You were just writing about your BFP yesterday. Wow - so excited for you.
A snoogle? I've never heard of one before - and I'm glad it is comfortable because it sure doesn't look it!
Hahahah! Love #7! That is so funny! I can't believe it has already been 14 weeks! It's going to be so fun to find out the gender!
Fantastic blog and outstanding design and style.
Outsource Survey Processing - http://www.dataentryhelp.com/outsource-survey-processing.htm
Umm, you are sooo smart to invest in... a snoogle... or whatever that is. :) I am 21 weeks and idiotically trying to do without any special pillows. What am I thinking?? I hope you can find the sex out! It is SO much fun. :-D Will you share? :) Congrats on being 14 weeks... everyone pg is different, but often times the fatigue and nausea fade slowly over several weeks... I started feeling really good by 16 weeks and have had increasing energy since (now I am waiting for the downturn in energy when the 3rd tri arrives haha).
I got a snoogle too. It's amazing how much better I've been sleeping with it. I also have the Boppy wedge which I tuck under my belly and the snoogle for a little extra support since I'm feeling all sorts of stretching muscles and ligaments.
http://www.quantity-takeoff.com/
Yeah, #5 right after #4 made me LOL! :) I totally do that too. "Oh, just went to the gym, time for a caramel turtle iced coffee from Dunkin!" Nice.
I LOVE everything about this post!!!
I'm glad you are not puking anymore. It must be great!!!
I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this!
http://sketchup4architect.com/plugins-para-sketchup.html
Post a Comment