I'm officially 12 weeks pregnant now! I still cannot believe it. Here are the pictures I promised! I love love love looking at them and seeing how much our little one has grown. I have an u/s on Tuesday - and I cannot wait to see what he or she has been up to! I get so crazy nervous before each scan, but feel a wonderful sigh of relief each time I see our little one up there on the screen. It makes my heart very very happy.
7 weeks
8 weeks
9 weeks
10 weeks
Isn't that amazing how quickly a little person starts looking like a little person??? I am so amazed by it! The baby was moving all around at the 9 and 10 week ultrasounds and it was so fun to see it kick and wiggle. GOD IS SO GOOD!!
15 comments:
How wonderful that you get to see your sweet little one so often!!! :-)
Love. <3 So adorable.
That progression is so great! It really is amazing to see how much the baby is growing so quickly!
This post makes me smile!!! So happy for you guys and love seeing Baby H!!!
Just curious, why so many u/s? Are you considered high risk b/c of IF issues and all? The only good thing about having GD was a scan every week after about 18 weeks! She looks good! Yes, I said she:)
Woo-hoo! Keep wiggling Baby H! :)
Scan 1 - "viability" scan, heartbeat and implantation scan with Dr G.
Scan 2 - F/U scan with Dr G. I graduated from his practice after that scan since the heartbeat was good and baby was growing perfectly.
Scan 3 - First regular OB scan where the measured baby again, looked at the cord more, heartbeat, etc.
Scan 4 - This one was just to calm me down. Megan (Heart I St. Monica blog) coordinated 'maternity models' for a crisis pregnancy center. I volunteered and was there was a trained ultrasound person trained a nurse to do a scan. It was great. They kept thanking me for coming in... I kept thanking them - for the scan maintained my sanity when I was so nervous. Heading back Tuesday.
A beautiful baby, Jenny :) What a wonderful time for you!
Awesome! :)
Hello in there, cutie pie!!! :)
Grow baby grow!! Love!
love!!!!!!!!!!
You are right! Babies do look like an actual baby at such an early stage! Where do people get off saying the opposite?!?
Love your pics!
such a sweet little one! Grow, baby, grow!
Post a Comment