I am thankful today for the generosity of others!
So I'm dedicating these three days to my friend and fellow blogger... JULIE!
She generously is letting me use some Dr. Brown's glass bottles. Little George was having some problems with his special feeder bottle. It was taking him FOREVER to suck down a few ounces. Side note: Same problem on my boob.
But anyway... the lactation consultant suggested we try Dr. Brown's bottles. Did we have to go out and buy some bottles? NOPE! We were able to try out Dr. Brown's because Julie had already dropped them off! And they work great! George is able to gulp down my breast milk! It doesn't take him over an hour any more to take a few ounces! HUGE difference!
So thank you thank you thank you JULIE!!!!
5 comments:
That is awesome!! PS, happy baptism George!
I have no idea what Dr. Brown's glass bottles are (I'm assuming they are bottles, made of glass, but something tells me there is more to it)...BUT I do know a baby that is eating well is a good thing, so YAY!
What a great gal! :-) I'm glad George is eating well again!!!
Those are the bottles we use! C hated anything else and gagged with some of them. Dr. Brown's are the best! :) So glad George is eating well!!
finally catching up on blogs!! glad he like them! both my kids did too!
Post a Comment