Lucky labor room #7
Resting before things really got going
Foot massage from our Doula!
Focusing on prayer.
Here we go...
Like my very warm, comfy, funny looking labor socks??!! Hehe.
Getting close!
Time to push!
Welcome to the world George Theodore!
Love at first sight.
Doug cutting the cord.
Safe in daddy's hands
Our family of three.
And then of course... texting my blogger buddies... ;)












































17 comments:
Love love love! And we were in the same room 9 weeks apart!!!!
LOVE!
That picture with your dad is priceless.
Love this!
I think the picture of your dad is my favorite! What a special moment for him. :)
I have no words to describe how much I love this. But the tears on my cheeks speak volumes.
All of these pictures are AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing!
Wow I love the one of you seeing him for the first time! What a treasure to have. You're making me SO excited to meet my bean!
So cool! I love this. you should have it printed in a little book to share with your precious guy when he's bigger.
So so beautiful--how awesome that someone was able to photo-document the labor and birth! What a treasure these images will be for years to come. Congratulations again!!!
beautiful! I love these photos! :)
I have goosebumps! So wonderful!
These are really quite beautiful - did you have a professional photographer??! (I'm hoping someday I can force my sister into taking pics like these ;) )
What a great way to document the day.
This was awesome. I can't believe how amazing you looked afterwards. I looked a crazy mess! Ha!
Absolutely beautiful Jenny! Thank-you for sharing such a personal moment with us.
Also, I'm not gonna lie, I hesitated to come check out this post tonight, but the tears streaming down my cheeks, while a mix of joyful tears for you and sad tears for me (you know what I mean) are serving as a reminder of why this means so much, and why it hurts so much. Thank-you for the reminder that the pain is not for nothing, I truly am grateful.
AWESOME!!! :) so beautiful!
What an incredible set of photos for an incredible day! I too was wondering if someone in your family or friends was a professional who took these - they're just fabulous. Love all the black and white.
-January
Just enjoyed these pics again :)
Post a Comment