Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Prayer Buddy Reveal - finally!
I had the great pleasure of praying for Some How, Some Way, Some Day! It was such an honor to pray for her since she prayed for me during our Ordinary Times go around! I've been an avid reader of her blog for a long time now. I prayed my little heart out that her dreams of motherhood will come true and soon. I offered up my surgery pains for her intentions, those known to me and those that are unknown and deep in her heart! Please know, SHSWSD, that you and your husband will remain in my prayers always! And, you should also know... I'm notorious for getting out the prayer buddy gifts super late! So you will be super surprised when it finally arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was so suprised to get your e-mail today. Thank you so much!!
I'm always tardy with my presents -- must be that iPhone that's distracting us! ;)
How're you feeling?
Post a Comment