Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why did I do it?

I knew I shouldn't have.

I knew it wouldn't end well.

I still did it.

I POAS this morning - on day 26.

I admit, I (and DH) had a little hope.

Dang hope.  It gets me every time.





24 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry :(. I know there are no words so I will just reassure you that you are in my prayers.

Thankful said...

That stinks... sorry.

polkadot said...

Sorry this wasn't your month. :( I'm praying that your time will come soon.

Sarah said...

Oh, how I hate that screen. So sorry. :(

JellyBelly said...

It sucks big, fat donkey balls.

Sending you big, big, big hugs surgery buddy.

Anonymous said...

Stinks, stinks, stinks. So sorry :-(

Brenda said...

I'm glad you still have hope. You should have a LOT b/c a baby is coming into your life. And geez, could you have a meaner, nastier pg test?:) Way to soften the blow. Love you:)

Second Chances said...

After my first "not pregnant" many years ago, I vowed to NEVER buy that kind of test ever again! Its like a slap in the face. I'd rather interpret the test myself and use my own language accordingly, such as "dammit!" Or "well not this month but I'll be ok". Sorry you had to read that mean screen :(

Faith makes things possible said...

EEk...the test that actually writes it out...not fun!! :(
Praying for you!!!

Irene Roe said...

Boo.... :(

Anonymous said...

UGHHHH! I am sorry. Your body is healing.....I pray that different results are right around the corner!

Morgan said...

:( That is the one thing I hate to read! the lines or minus signs are bad enough, but the words... BOO!!! Praying for different results next time... or could it be too early? ( I am one with cycles so long that I wouldn't have even ovulated by CD26)

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

:( I'm sorry

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I'm so very sorry. You'll be lifted up in prayer tonight.

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

(((HUGS))) Sorry...prayers coming....Love you!

Karey said...

I'm sorry, Jenny! Maybe you could do something really nice for yourself. That's the only thing that ever took a tiny bit of the sting away for me.

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

:( :(

Kerry said...

Ugh. Like Second Chances....I'd much rather see one line then that stupid test telling me.

Praying!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Digitals?!?!?! Are you insane, woman?!! Not only the mere cost of those crappy, insulting pee sticks are a slap in the face, but their "stating the obvious" attitude of ha-ha, told-ya-so makes me want to punch something!!

Stick to dollar store in the future... so much kinder to the heart and the wallet.

Sew said...

That is just awful. I mean it slapped me in the face too.... :(

Sarah said...

Dump those digitals!! I'm sorry it's not this month, but you should do something fun for yourself (a cheery holiday pedicure is always nice!). I used to have a large cocktail whenever I got BFN's. Whatever makes you smile.

Can't wait for the cookie party! :)

Blessed said...

I am so sorry my friend! Praying for you. I am a POAS addict but I have never bought the digital ones. I just use the cheap strips from Amazon and start testing from 10 dpo. That way, I atleast don't feel miserable for wasting $$$ on expensive HPTs..

Hebrews 11:1 said...

:( So sorry. I think you deserve a nice glass of wine and a Daisy snuggle.

Donna said...

So sorry this wasn't your month. Praying it will be your time soon.