Monday, February 6, 2012

HCG NUMBERS!!!

Just got the call from Dr. G's office! My first HCG draw was 102!!!!! It is right where it is suppose to be!! They are still waiting on the progesterone and will call me when they get the results if low at all. Next blood draw is Wednesday morning!

OH MY GOODNESS I'M REALLY PREGNANT!!!

I am floating on air and am so excited for this little life!! Grow baby, grow!!

Side story: I did my experience my first almost stalker-like behavior today. Dr. G's office does not officially open until 9am. But they are 'open' doing ultrasounds for monitored cycles and such from 7-9am.

Well, there was no way I was driving to work, waiting until 9am to call, waiting for a call back, driving back to their office to pick up the order, get the blood draw and then drive back to work!! No way! Nope! I showed up right after 7am. They didn't even act like I was crazy! Just gave my orders and said they would call ASAP!! Whoot!!

And you know why I love that office so much??? I didn't even have to tell the nurse or receptionist my name! I know I've been there a lot lately, but I didn't expect that! Or maybe I was on a potential stalker list so they were expecting me. Hehe.

35 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!! Grow, baby, Grow!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Jenny & Doug ... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been away and I missed your fantastic announcement ... and I'm so UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY for you! I just love the fact that you can also go back to your FCP lady and say "SO THERE!" (have you done that yet?) :-)
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Mary said...

this is SO AWESOME! :) :) :) I <3 your doctors office!!! and love that HCG number!!!! Grow little bebe!!!! <3

Grace in my Heart said...

Congratulations! :) This made my day!

Brenda said...

did you ever doubt?:) Awesome! I've been so happy today thinking about you and can't wait to return the favor of making (or in my case, buying) some little pink or blue baby gift to send to you:)

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Congrats again! Fantastic news!!

alliemich said...

Congrats to you both - what a beautiful day!!'

mrsblondies said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news. "Crappy" cycles can make wonderful babies!

Second Chances said...

Woo hoo! Praise God!

Little JoAnn said...

A good reason to be a stalker!

The IF Cross said...

Congrats!!! Just now seeing this great news...grow baby grow!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. said...

Congrats!! What did Doug say?!!!

Little JoAnn said...

I love that number!!!

GREAT going gal.

When will you do it again!!!

You can see I am a bit of an impatient type!!!!

MORE Numbers, more numbers, more!!!

Just.so.darn.happy.for.you.

A Valentine's Day conception baby!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thankful said...

LOVE IT!!!! My face hurts from smiling so much. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hebrews 11:1 said...

Told ya you ovulated. ;) Grow, little super-adorable redheaded baby, grow!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Faith makes things possible said...

Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness! You are a mommy!!!! :) Praying that this little one grows and is healthy so we can all see their sweet little face!!!

Sew said...

Congrats, naughty! :)

jkamleiter said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!!

Percolating Petals said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Praise God for giving you this miracle!

Made For Another World said...

Great news!

Amazing Life said...

Your new favorite number :))

So THRILLED for you, Doug, and Daisy Mae!!

Karey said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachelle said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Morgan said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!! I thought those follies looked promising! That lady you met with might want to recheck her charting skills:) Overjoyed for you all!

Being Refined said...

Congratulations! Praying the baby grows normally and all lab results are good!

Praise God!

Beth said...

Dr g is a miracle worker!!! If I saw him right now I'd kiss him! Hehe

Irene Roe said...

This is the BEST news! Yea :)

Anonymous said...

Great numbers! Congrats again!

E said...

CONGRATS!!! PRAYING FOR A HEALTHY BABY!!!

Angela said...

OH MY GOSH I just saw this!!!!!! Praise God! I'm so happy for you!!!

Joy said...

Great number, great news!!

Rebecca said...

I know I've already congratulated you, but I can't not say it again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Grow baby grow!!!!!!

Maria said...

YAY!! A new pregnant lady to pray the rosary for! By the way, you look AWESOME! How did you lose all that weight?? How many endo surgeries did you have??

You, Baby, and Hubby will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Maria In Mass

His Essence is Love said...

Congratulations!! This news just made my day and give me so much hope, too!! Prayers for you and your growing family!