I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! This has not been the best week... I came home tonight and watched THIS with my husband. It's our wedding movie... a short video of our day!
It was a wonderful surprise! It made all the madness of this last week disappear. I am SO incredibly blessed!
It's worth watching!!! I promise!! It works best if you push play, then pause it for a tiny bit... then watch!! Enjoy!!!
Click here!
9 comments:
That was so cool! You and Doug are the cutest couple ever!
are you freaking kidding me???
this is absolutely beautiful!! oh my gosh. I'm obsessed. I LOVE It.
Tonight's been a downer for me but I just watched your video and am hopeful :)
You're SO beautiful and adorable.
Can I be your friend? hehe.
Wow!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! Love it!
Oh my goodness. I watched the whole thing and loved it! My favorite part were the ones with your dad - I teared up when they showed him in the beginning and to see those letters (I think you had written about them) was so amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Absolutely perfect!!! Wow!!! I don't think it could have been any more beautiful, in every way. :) :)
I'm such a sucker for a good love story and seeing this video brought tears to my eyes...so beautiful!
How beautiful!! You looked absolutely radiant!!!
That was awesome! Everything and everyone (but especially you!) is so beautiful! I love how your hubby looks at you...such love and devotion. Thanks for sharing this!
WOW...just beautiful!!! I cried a few times throughout, haha! :) I love the stories you both tell and your wedding looked absolutely perfect! You are a peach!
Post a Comment